Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

worm.win32.netsky and trojan spm/lx

• Please log in to reply

jamie1030

jamie1030

• Pip
  • 2 posts
I have both of these on my dell xp pro laptop and have been working on trying to get rid of these for 2 days with no luck. I have purchased 2 different types of spyware and virus removal software and neither seems to work. It looked like one might have worked but on reboot the security warning comes back on the screen. :) Can someone help me with this? I dont have access to the internet on my dell laptop so I will have to do whatever I need to thru a jump drive or portable harddrive. I am really frustrated and the programs on my computer just seem to be not working one by one. No access to task manager or process hacker either. :)
Thanks,
Jamie1030

Advertisements