Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

windows security 2010 virus

• Please log in to reply

justin2008

justin2008

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Hello my name is justin2008 :)
yesterday i wont to download Flash Player 10 and after 3 min of download my Noteboock(Acer ,Aspire 4935)got crazy!

Its come of the task from windows security 2010!i got 23 viruses !!!what ever ,i try to delete,put the folder in to the recycle bin and delete!I scanned the com 3 times with ESET NOD 32 Antivirus but nothing fund!!!!
today in the morning turn on my notebook i cant open it!

If i press F2 to get to the Safe Mode its come up the Error.blue screen(A problem has been detected and windoes has been shut down to prevent damage to your computer............)

Technical information:
+++ stop:0x0000007B (0xF78AA524,0xC0000034.0x00000000,0x00000000)

The problem is i cant boot anywhere !Not F2 or F8 and also not from CD!!!

Please somebody can help me to solve this problem!????

Thanks in advances :)

Advertisements

justin2008

justin2008

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
sorry about my English i am German!please help me!I stay far away from big city's here in Thailand!difficult to fix it!!!