Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

portable apps?

• Please log in to reply

kitkin15

kitkin15

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 78 posts
ok now i have been told to submit less posts, so heres one, sorry if this confuses anyone =(.
ok im trying to get everything i can out of my flashdrive, but it has to be free =( believe me if i had the money id spend it. ok heres what im looking for:(all of these are portable)
1. is there a copy of Adobe DreamWeaver cs4 thats offical, and small of size?
2. portable AVG Free, i have looked everywhere i can, i cant find it.
3. password recovery, i have some e-mails that i forgot passwords to, i think its only one of my live accounts though (i have different e-mails for different things, its easier and no one would use these names lol)
4. alot of people have heard about open office right? well does Adobe have anything like that? if its portable that would be great, but if its not i would like that also =)

thanks to anyone who posts. i could really use some new programs, i already have 94, but i want more =) i will have a video of them all on my site in a day or two.)

Advertisements

Neil Jones

Neil Jones

Member 5k

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,476 posts
1) Doubt it. Learn HTML properly, inside out and back to front and you wouldn't need Dreamweaver, as you could write it all in Notepad.
2) I've already answered this: http://www.geekstogo...ee-t264186.html
3) Passwords to online email accounts you'll only get back by following their "Forgot My Password" links on the site.
4) Adobe offers Adobe Reader for free, the flash and shockwave plug-ins are also free but at the end of the day they're a company out to make money. Openoffice is available portable - please Google it.

kitkin15

kitkin15

Banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPip
  • 78 posts
yes i have open office portable. and i know that they have a Avira portable and a couple more AV's, i googled AVG Free a while ago and i didnt trust any of the sites, so thats why i asked here. i thought that if it existed yet that someone here would have a legit copy. thanks for that though =)

and i know a lot about HTML, but dreamweaver makes it so i can see what im doing. because my probloms is that not everything is togather like it should be, so i will put a picture in than ill move it, and it wont pop up after that. dreamweaver wont pop the picture up than so i know that i have to re do it lol. i mess up alot with my site lol, but that just teaches me what not to do and how to fix it =)

oh and do you know if there is a hypercam2 portable?
i found one link that went to rapidshare....but i dont trust them, i downloaded it and it turned out to be a virus... so now i really dont trust them.