Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

advertising?

• Please log in to reply

kitkin15

kitkin15

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 78 posts
i have this site, andi ts free for everyone. well its a site where i give programs that are free, i have around 600 mb left, and i will be needing some more space very soon (adding eyeOS and a upload center for pics to my site) well i dont have a job, im trying but no ones hiring. to make this shorter, i need to advertise so i can start paying for my site.

i have a blog with google ads on it, do i have a goole adsense acc. im trying to do the "adsense for domains" but im confused, it says that its "pending" and it shows this:
webege.com

English

Unverified Domain

CNAME Record: webege.com
A Records: 208.43.151.204
Detected at 1/1/10 11:42 PM
Visit the Help Center for how to fix this problem.

it provides a link to the help center, but it tells me to go to another link, this is the other link:
https://www.google.c...py?answer=76049
i go to it, click on "General Instructions for Any Registrar" and i get confused. i dont know what im saposed to do. can anyone help me?

thanks to anyone who posts, and im sorry that this is alot to ask, but i could really use this

Advertisements

kitkin15

kitkin15

Banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPip
  • 78 posts
oh and how do i advertise my site for free? i have no money and i would like to get my URL to everyone i can get it to

kitkin15

kitkin15

Banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPip
  • 78 posts
can anyone please help me?

kitkin15

kitkin15

Banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPip
  • 78 posts
can anyone help me?? i wnat to amke money off my site by ads, can anyone please help?

kitkin15

kitkin15

Banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPip
  • 78 posts
want to make money off my site by ads*

123Runner

123Runner

Member 4k

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,527 posts
You should realize that bumping your topic makes it look like some one is helping when they are not.

kitkin15

kitkin15

Banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPip
  • 78 posts
thats what an admin told me to do. i was not getting answeres and this admin told me not to re post. just to ask agin on the same post...so thanks for stating the obvious

Guest_bartblaze_*

Guest_bartblaze_*
In regards to your original question:

try the forum on Google Adwords, someone will surely be able to help you out.

You can always do some free advertising with some websites, or you can submit your websites
examples are:
http://www.submitexpress.com/
http://www.linkreferral.com/

etc .... :)