Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Failed to connect

• Please log in to reply

IcedWolf

IcedWolf

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I've been having this problem only recently, however I am directly connected to a jack in the wall with an ethernet cable. Not to get off my topic or anything, however, its come to my attention that my ISP doesn't like any connection to a game server what so ever. I've tried several FTP games only to be stopped by "Could not connect to the server." or something along those lines. I've tried turning my firewall off, but that didn't seem to fix the problem either.

However if anyone knows a solution to my strict ISP without having to contact them, sooner or later I will most likely end up talking to them, though I would like to fix this on my own.

Appreciate all the help I can get in advance.

Advertisements