Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

online video problems

• Please log in to reply

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hi! I have 1.05GHz AMD, 512MB RAM, and Nvidia Geforce2 32MB. Running win Xp sp3. I have a problem with viewing online videos [youtube, online movies....]. The problem is not with streaming, the internet speed is fine. But the picture is chappy, or interrapted...I dont know exactly how to describe it...the video is playing slow, like I would have a very old computer with bad performance. However, all the videos, movies, dvds or whatever, after I download they play fine. Without problems. Just when its online. Can it be a performance problem?? Please help me. thanx. Steve

Kraków my love :)

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,300 posts
Uninstall Flash, using this: http://kb2.adobe.com...1/tn_14157.html
Install fresh copy.