Cannot Connect to iTunes Store
Posted 17 January 2010 - 04:59 PM
Posted 18 January 2010 - 04:37 PM
Firstly, is your ISP configured to let iTunes connect?
Secondly, go to the following link and make sure the specific domains mentioned are in your trusted domains and exclusion lists:
Thirdly, go to the iTunes website to download the latest version of their software:
Fourthly, perhaps the Hosts File is blocking the iTunes store. Please follow the below instructions to solve this possible problem:
1. Go to C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\DRIVERS\ETC
2. Select the hosts file.
3. Then click the Edit menu, and choose Copy.
4. Then click the Edit menu again, and choose Paste. There should now be a duplicate of the hosts file named "Copy of hosts".
5. Drag the original hosts file to your desktop.
6. Right-click the "Copy of hosts" file and choose Open. You may be prompted to choose the program you want to use to open this file. Double-click Notepad.
7. When Notepad opens, click the Edit menu and choose Select All. Then click the Edit menu, and choose Delete.
8. Click the File menu, and choose Save. Close Notepad.
9. Right-click the "Copy of hosts" file, and choose Rename. Type "hosts" (without quotation marks) and press Enter.
10. Reboot your computer and try connecting to the iTunes Store.
Let me know if you have any success.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users