Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Component One Xarray DB Object Evaluation reminder

• Please log in to reply

octal

octal

• Pip
  • 6 posts
I have an Actron Auto-Scanner CP9180, SN. 11029117, software ID. 22EF. After installing the Actron software CD on my computer I now gets an error message "Component One XarrayDB Object, Evaluation period will end in 31 days", upon boot up and during use of my computer. I have removed the Actron Scanning Suite Software from my computer with no luck. I now cannot even do a system restore anymore, I have tried several dates. After doing a system restore, the computer shuts down and reboots. Then the message "Component One XarrayDB Object, Evaluation period will end in 31 days" show up and the message it failed to restore, try another restore point. How to I get rid of this problem?

Edited by octal, 18 January 2010 - 06:35 PM.

Advertisements

octal

octal

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
I found the solution myself. I did a restore in safe mode, now the problem is gone.

tntburke_40

tntburke_40

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I have the same problem. I tried system resore safe mode. No change to system. I tried a number of check points. Nothing worked. Help please. Since this all occured I can not access internet it tells me that firewall settings are inccorect HTTP port(80), HTTPS port (443) and FTP port (21). I also get a ballon that states Windows security alert." windows reports that computer is infected. Antivirus software helps to protect your computer against viruses and other threats. Click here for the scan your computer. Your system might be at risk now. I have Security sheild 2010 and it gives no viruses alerts .