Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Error 2203 Office Ultimate 2007 Install

• Please log in to reply

blondie53185

blondie53185

• PipPipPip
  • 106 posts
I purchased a download of Microsoft Office Ultimate 2007. Receiving Error code 2203 on install. I have added "Everyone" to the Temp folder and set permissions to Full. I have restarted the Windows Installer. I have disabled my AVG Resident Shield. Still cannot install.

Now, I've noticed that after many attempts with the same 2203 result, I suddenly have 2 Windows updates for Office 2007. If I install these updates will this help my initial install problem?

Wouldn't you think that Microsoft would support installs of their products for free?

Edited by blondie53185, 19 January 2010 - 07:19 AM.

Advertisements

blondie53185

blondie53185

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 106 posts
I downloaded and installed the 2 Windows updates and finally was able to install Office 2007. Afterward, I had 2 more Windows updates to install. Consider this topic closed.