Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Facebook websites just keeps loading.....doesn't show the webpage&

• Please log in to reply

TiFa LoCkHeArT

TiFa LoCkHeArT

• PipPipPip
  • 137 posts
Hey guys!!!!

Does anyone know why mozilla firefox loads facebook so slowly???????

Whenever I clicked on www.facebook.com I will have to wait like 10mins......and then an error saying that "The connection was reset"

Wat seems to be the problem????? Can anyone help???

I am sure many firefox users has this problem too =(

Advertisements

Ferrari

Ferrari

PC SURGEON

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,939 posts
I'm not one to usually help and/or diagnose browser problems, just an FYI. :) But, I will tell you that Facebook is the slowest site I've ever experienced and it seems quite buggy too. Recently, it seems to have gotten a little better, but nothing to brag about.

Firefox often gives me "page could not load" and errors like that where I just need to refresh the page or sometimes "try again" will work.

Lately I've been using Google Chrome as my main browser, and it is very speedy. It is something you could consider changing too, or just using when you need to use Facebook. Here is the link... Google Chrome It is very speedy, but remember, some sites don't support Chrome or like in my case, I have to use IE or Firefox to print my Paypal United States Postal Service shipping labels from, because Chrome isn't supported and it doesn't work.

Hope that is some help.

artybedemen

artybedemen

• PipPip
  • 16 posts
I also find chrome to be a faster browser. The problem is it's not supported on pretty much anything. :)