Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Great Geeks To Go and great Rorschach112

• Please log in to reply

nuapa

nuapa

• PipPip
  • 11 posts
I have been using forums for long time but I never end up to one with so professional people.
‘Geeks To Go’ is fantastic. It’s not like taking your computer to a store to repair it. When you take it back you only know how much they charge you, not what they have done. I would suggest people to use Geeks To Go when the problem can be fixed that way and make a donation.
I have to special thank Rorschach112 for helping me to clean my computer. He has great guides and tutorials. Thank you for being so quick in your answers!
Thanks again to those who make possiblem Geeks To Go!

Advertisements

Troy

Troy

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 8,841 posts

It’s not like taking your computer to a store to repair it. When you take it back you only know how much they charge you, not what they have done.

Interesting comment. I guess it depends which store you take it to. I always work with a Job Sheet so I know what I'm doing and the customer has filled it out with a description of what they want done. When I'm finished if the customer wants a copy I give it to them. In the very least a basic description is on the invoice.

But yeah, it is kinda great here. :)

BHowett

BHowett

OT Moderator

• 4,649 posts
Thanks for the kind words, it feels good to know another user walks away happy.

enjoy the forums :)