Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Special Talent?

• Please log in to reply

Cold Titanium

Cold Titanium

Trusted Helper

• Malware Removal
  • 1,735 posts
I'm decent at making sarcastic comments (at least I like to think I am).

Advertisements

daeemann

daeemann

• PipPipPip
  • 178 posts
I'm also really good at road raging, since I do live in Los Angeles! Man, it's like a parking lot over here. Try to never take the 405 or the 101, cause I mean it's crazy. Traffic from 6:30am to 11am, then 2pm to 7pm! The 5 fwy usually has traffic at midnight because they'll only leave 2 lanes open to do construction!

Oh yeah, and this includes Weekends, both Saturday and Sunday!

Edited by daeemann, 08 May 2010 - 02:41 PM.

IAIS

IAIS

• PipPip
  • 34 posts
Fortunately, I have never "driven" in California, but I have "ridin" (as if that were really a word) around San Diego. It was my mother's 80 year old friend some 20 - 25 years ago just after basic training. Now, I have been known to scare people with my driving techniques, but this woman scared the bejesus out of me. Weaving in and out of traffic like she was on the way to a fire and she had the only hose with water. Living in Oklahoma, traffic only gets dicey during snow or if a tornader (tornado, if you want to be non-Okie) is about to drop out of the sky. It's like people just wake up and realize that have forgotten everything about driving. Sorta like last night on my way to work...tornadoes always seem to start their cycle at rush hour.