Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Forgotten iBook password

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

willmon2000

willmon2000

• PipPipPip
  • 215 posts
So i was really happy when my nephew brought back my ibook. However he gave it back with a password on it and he is now telling me he forgot it :) . I was wondering if anybody had any idea how i can remove it so that i can access USE IT :) Its an old iBook model number m6497. Any help is appreciated.

Advertisements

Kemasa

Kemasa

Nobody

• Technician
  • 1,727 posts
Sorry, but according to the ToS, help regarding passwords is not possible due to the problem with ensuring who is the proper owner.

http://www.geekstogo...boardrules.html

Due to the nature of online help we are not able to verify ownership, and will not be able to help bypass or recover any user passwords, cd keys, license codes, serial numbers, etc.