Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Opera Browser

• Please log in to reply

jackprw1

jackprw1

• Pip
  • 3 posts
I use it as my main browser. I really don't care that it's not open source, I find it's the most polished browser available, has a ton of useful features, it's highly configurable, and I can get things done in far fewer keystrokes/mouse clicks than in Firefox. I never use Firefox unless I absolutely have to, and that's practically never.

Advertisements

Neil Jones

Neil Jones

Member 5k

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,476 posts
So what's your question? :)

phillipcorcoran

phillipcorcoran

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,293 posts

I use it as my main browser. I really don't care that it's not open source, I find it's the most polished browser available, has a ton of useful features, it's highly configurable, and I can get things done in far fewer keystrokes/mouse clicks than in Firefox. I never use Firefox unless I absolutely have to, and that's practically never.

Please do not post unless you have a problem. It wastes members' time.

Ferrari

Ferrari

PC SURGEON

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,939 posts

Please do not post unless you have a problem. It wastes members' time.

:) :) :)

Luchi

Luchi

Spammer

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
I think you are quite happy using opera as your browser. I have nothing to say about this. But have you ever tried Firefox Mozilla . I assure if you do that you will fall in love with IT. :)

Edited by sari, 11 February 2010 - 09:12 AM.
Removed spammy link