Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Graphic Card trouble

• Please log in to reply

Firefly25

Firefly25

• Pip
  • 3 posts
;) Ok i just put a GF2 32MB in my computer i used the disk i got with it to add the display driver, but now when i sign on the internet for a short time to download a update patch, my Icons on Iexplorer turn black, and my icons on the Desktop turn white, ;) and i have to restart when it loads it still does it over and over again... :tazz:

Advertisements

gerryf

gerryf

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 11,365 posts
start by trying updated drivers

http://www.nvidia.co...in9x_71.84.html

Firefly25

Firefly25

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
:tazz: Ok i download the driver, but now my Internet Explorer is having a conflict with it, And my scandisk for a Improper shut down wont work now, This error pops up"

"Iexplorer has cause a error in Nvidia dis. and will now close"

After that i got to reset or else my Internet Explorer wont open, and it still does the same thing over and over again,

gerryf

gerryf

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 11,365 posts
try an older driver like this one

http://drivers.soft3...x_Me_-1090.html

Firefly25

Firefly25

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Either its my computer or the internet is messing up out here, Because i cant seem to stay connected long enough to download the driver from that link you posted, I sign on, the modem works great, I even get the little icons down on the task bar telling me i am online, but once i start that download or go to a website, it's almost like it stops responding after a while, and no websites will load!

I ping the IP Address of my dns sever and it sends for packets out and no come back,