Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

help me please!

• Please log in to reply

mechele67

mechele67

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I will try and make a long story short. I am starting a new business here in Vancouver that basically is a dog finder. In past years I was able to buy a software cd called something like the canadian white pages online. After you installed it you could basically put in a postal code or an address and pull up all the phone numbers of residentials within that area. I can no longer find a cd and basically what my business will do it...when a person has a pet lost, stolen or just missing, they would send a message to me and in turn I would upload a list of phone numbers within a certain area and have a company send out a meaasge quickly for people to please search for this missing pet around their property. It seems when I search now it is all white pages online, but I simply cannot type in 1000 phone numbers and send it to my caller company. is anyone able to tell me where to get this software or anyway to upload a complete list of the Canadian White pages into my computer. I would really appreciate any info you can give me. I am somewhat computer savy but nowhere near what it takes to get his information happening on my own computer

Thanks to anyone reading this

Advertisements