Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Woo! Just got my first MS Certificates!

• Please log in to reply

ItsJJStyles

ItsJJStyles

• PipPip
  • 29 posts
For anyone who doesn't know, I'm currently undertaking a Diploma in IT (Majoring in Networking minoring in support and coding). I just recieved my first 3 certificates from Microsoft as part of my MSCE.

Here's what I got:
COURSE 2275: Maintaining a Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Enviroment
COURSE 2285: Installing, Configuring, and Administering Microsoft Windows XP Professional Service Pack 2
COURSE 2276: Implementing A Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Network Infrastrcuture: Network Hosts

I'm still waiting for my Cisco compTIA A+ certificate to come through though.

I'm also currently undertaking Discovery One (The first part of my CCNA) and I'm continuing with my Microsoft exams. Just finished another 2 exams for 2 courses today which I passed. So fairly pleased.

I know most of you wouldn't care too much, but I figured I'd share it with you.

Advertisements

Ferrari

Ferrari

PC SURGEON

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,939 posts

I know most of you wouldn't care too much, but I figured I'd share it with you

That's not true, I care. It's always nice to see a fellow geek improving their lives and getting certs to be able to put food on the table. Congratulations. :)

I'm more self-taught myself, but I'd love to make a job out of it somehow, so I'm looking into taking some courses to obtain an CompTIA A+ or possibly go to a 4 year school like DeVry and obtain a degree in engineering of sorts. I currently do some side work with computers and have built and sold many used computers.

Good Luck! :)

BHowett

BHowett

OT Moderator

• 4,649 posts
Congratulations, it feels good after all the work you put in doesn't it?

:)

sjb007

sjb007

• Pip
  • 3 posts
Congrats on the hard work there :)

Dark Player

Dark Player

• PipPipPip
  • 122 posts
Good Job! :) :) :) :)

the 4 people (including me) agree that it was a good job.