Posted 03 March 2010 - 10:52 PM
Posted 03 March 2010 - 10:55 PM
Posted 04 March 2010 - 12:31 PM
Posted 04 March 2010 - 12:35 PM
Try Safe Mode with Networking..
To Restart your Computer in Safe Mode with Networking:
- Restart your computer, holding or tapping F8 repeatedly, until you hear a beep, or get to the Advanced Options menu.
- Scroll to Safe Mode with Networking, then press Enter.
- You will see a large list of drivers loading.. this is normal, just be patient.
- After a minute or two Windows will start loading, probably in a larger resolution than you are used to.
- Log in as Administrator, or an account with administrator privileges.
Any difference there?
Posted 04 March 2010 - 05:06 PM
Did you reset the router? (cycle power)
Did you reset the modem? If you have one. (cycle power).
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users