Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Is this a scam?

• Please log in to reply

kerrywatts

kerrywatts

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hi there, forgive me if i post this in the worng place (I'm new!), but i have my own chat forum thingie and we and a few mates from vaious parts of the country use to it chat and share stories (as not always on msn together etc) and one of the girls mentioned these "Paid to click" emails. There was one site where you get £15 to join up, £5 per email read and when you have £500 they pay out into your paypal account within 30days of you requesting it. I earnt my 1st £500 within 8 days, and i requested payout (on tuesday) so they have til June 14th to pay.

I was wondering if anyone has had ANY experience of these before and if they are a scam??????? Its odd cos they don't ask and bank detaisl so its not phishing, they don't ask you to pay any money, and i do daily ad-aware scans, norton and AVG and i've not had any naughty stuff on my computer!!!

My friend joined one where its a $200,000 payout and each mail is worth about $2,000!! She (stupidly) paid £38 to upgrade to a gold member so she gets payout at $100,00!!!

SURELY if this is for real, everyone would be doing it??? :tazz:

Kerry

Advertisements

Guest_jake6535_*

Guest_jake6535_*
Look, I am dogmatic about this issue. DO NOT EVER TRY A SCAM THAT SOUNDS TO GOOD TO BE TRUE!!! It probably is.