Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Display driver

• Please log in to reply

Pheng

Pheng

• PipPip
  • 15 posts
Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43) What does that mean?

Advertisements

Broni

Broni

Kraków my love :)

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,300 posts
Same computer? http://www.geekstogo...in-t271297.html

Pheng

Pheng

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
Same computer. I was able to fix the recycle bin problem. My display adapter showed that it had this problem after I installed an update. I tried rolling the driver back but its still having this problem

Broni

Broni

• 12,300 posts
Did you have a chance to reply in your other topic with a solution to Recycle Bin problem? It may benefit others.

As for this problem...
Where did the update come from?
What are the other symptoms beside Device Manager error? Is monitor display working at all?

Pheng

Pheng

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
This was an automatic updae that cme from windows. All it says is that the device isn't using any resources because it has a problem. So far, all I've noticed is that it has dropped the quality of graphics on my laptop. I checked my base index scored and it showed that my graphics index score is rated a 1

Broni

Broni

• 12,300 posts
Yeah, it's always the best idea NOT to use any non-Microsoft updates through Windows updates.
Go to your computer manufacturer site, download fresh video driver.
Uninstall current one and install fresh one.

Pheng

Pheng

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
The update did come through Microsoft. For some reason, Windows is what is stopping it from working properly. When I check for solutions, it says that it could not load driver software. I've even updated that driver to what's currently the best for it.

Broni

Broni

• 12,300 posts
I assume, you didn't read my last reply?

Pheng

Pheng

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
I did. But what I did was, update the driver through the device manager. Unfortunately, it didn't work that way. Right now I am trying to download it from the company itself

Broni

Broni

• 12,300 posts
This is exactly what I asked you to do.
Never update non-Microsoft driver through Windows, as I stated before.