Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

WANTING A PROGRAM

• Please log in to reply

i love bubbles

i love bubbles

• PipPip
  • 58 posts
hi not sure if this is the right section or if anyone can help but i am chasing a program called the glass horse program its a 3d modelling program of horse parts etc. if anyone can help please pm me it is important and needed! i am willing to buy

Advertisements

Thunderbird1988

Thunderbird1988

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,416 posts
The website of that program is here.

Thunderbird1988

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
i'm sorry, but i've got to ask.... why is there an application that just models 3d horse parts?...is this for like veterinary education?

iammykyl

iammykyl

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 7,659 posts
If you google for The Glass Horse there are a few free downloads. Happen one might be want you want.

i love bubbles

i love bubbles

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts
hi thanks for the replys i have looked at the site wow didnt realize it was so expensive.
um yes its internal structures of the horse to understand it better im actually doing barefoot farriering so if i understand how there legs and hoof works and i can learn to trim better.

thanks again

iammykyl

iammykyl

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 7,659 posts
There are some free downloads but I don't think they would give you the comprihensive info you need but, might be worth a look.

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
given the price of the software on what can be assumed to be the official site, i doubt any of the "free" ones are legal