Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

G2G - It Doesn't Get Any Better

• Please log in to reply

ProEd

ProEd

• PipPip
  • 98 posts
My first encounter with GeeksToGo was through a friends referral ~2005 for a malware issue (Red Sheriff). I have had much worse issues since then & G2G folks have solved my problems every time since. Folks throughout the U.S., U.K. & Europe have signed on early & late in the day, at all hours, to help me.

I have been back many times for support, most recently receiving help from Ferrari (yesterday). In a nutshell, you folks are awesome and appreciated more than you know. I have referred you to many others. I wish I had your expertise to assist others.

Anecdote: Prior to contacting G2G yesterday (Ferrari responding) I contacted Hewlett-Packard's tech. support website for assistance in purchasing specific HP hardware for my tower PC. I was sent to their chat line. I entered my request to purchase an appropriate HP replacement part for my PC. HP's chat response was that I should pay $20 for one reply to one question and additional $$ for any follow up replies/questions. Excuse me! I'm asking for help in purchasing an HP product and I need to pay for this? You can bet I immediately shut down that chat connection. So, HP lost a customer and a sale. I subsequently purchased another major manufacturer's product, thanks to Ferrari's insight & recommendations.

Happy trails.... ProEd

Advertisements

Ferrari

Ferrari

PC SURGEON

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,939 posts
Wow! Thanks ProEd! You've just made my day, compliments like that is why I choose to volunteer my time helping others. :)

Good Luck with everything and be sure to post back in your topic if you have any troubles. :)

SpySentinel

SpySentinel

R.I.P.

• Retired Staff
  • 5,152 posts
Thank you for the kind words ProEd.

I'm glad that we could help you out :)

ProEd

ProEd

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts
Hey Ferrari.... I rec'd. & installed the Samsung drive. Seems to work well. Thanks Pal. You're help/input is sincerely appreciated. Keep up the good work my friend.

happy trails.... ProEd

Ferrari

Ferrari

PC SURGEON

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,939 posts
Good to hear. :)

Troy

Troy

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 8,841 posts
Hey ProEd - custom is always the best way. :)