Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Blackberry & Google Mail (Gmail)

• Please log in to reply

emma robinson

emma robinson

• PipPip
  • 17 posts
I wonder if anybody may be able to assist please - I currently use Windows Vista and Windows mail as a result. I have 3 email accounts that all sync in to Windows mail which includes my work email account via POP. I work from home and send/recieve upwards of 300 emails a day via my work account. Up until now, this has been trouble free but my company has now chosen to move over to Google Mail via our own domain. They have also disabled the IMAP/POP account facility on our 'settings' options. I have managed to overcome this on my laptop and home pc by setting up ntl pop account with reply address to my work email account and with a forward set up on google. However, the main problem I have is with my blackberry bold mark 2. I obviously cannot configure the IMAP for my Google mail and neither can I set it to automatically reply to my NTL emails using my work domain account.... Frustrating to say the least. Anybody have any 'work a rounds' please.... :)

Advertisements

emma robinson

emma robinson

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
I forgot to say that I am aware of being able to view Gmail via browser on Blackberry but this is nightmare in terms of everything I need to do with emails - so just thought I would add this before I had lots of replies telling me to just use Google via Browser. Thank you in advance of any help.