I'm new to this forum but have had a PC for over 20 years. I'm an accountant working in North Bellmore, NY.
Over the past week, I havenít been able to use Nero Vision 4 (An application in Nero 7) to burn Verbatim Dual Layer Data DVDs even though I can burn Verbatim Single Layer DVDs without any problem.
When I try to burn a Dual Layer Data DVD I get the following error message:
E: Philips DVD+RW DVD8631
Generating DVD high compatibility borders
Session fixation error
X Could not perform end of Disc-at-once
X Burn process failed at 2.4 (3,324KBS)
Some other factors that may be helpful are:
1. My DMA setting is on
2. I have the latest firmware installed for my Burner
3. I have no other recording software on my computer
4. I only encounter a problem with dual layer dvds.
5. This problem seems to have started after I started using rewrittable dvds for a project.
6. I have used other dual layer dvds (Maxell) and had the same problem.
7. I cleaned the lens with a Maxell laser lens cleaner. It didnít help.
8. 8. I tried burning at a slower speed (2X). No Change.
Iíd appreciate any help anyone can give me in solving this problem. I'm attaching the last log that was generated by Nero when the burn failed. Hopefully, this will help.