Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

.Net Application Debugger Instructions

• Please log in to reply

CodeX

CodeX

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hi, i'm totally new to the forums. And i'm a nub at almost anything about computers.

So yeah, to my question. I play Heroes of Newerth, and i've been wanting to install the HoN Modification Manager. But the program crashes everytime i open it. I went view files details and here's what i got.

Description:
Stopped working

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: CLR20r3
Problem Signature 01: hon_modman.exe
Problem Signature 02: 1.3.6.0
Problem Signature 03: 4bb3659c
Problem Signature 04: HoN_ModMan
Problem Signature 05: 1.3.6.0
Problem Signature 06: 4bb3659c
Problem Signature 07: f
Problem Signature 08: dc
Problem Signature 09: System.InvalidOperationException

So i search "Problem Event Name: CLR20r3" in the web to find a solution, which i did in your forums (http://www.geekstogo...r3-t209122.html). Now i know that i have to use the Debugger to fix the Application.
My problem is that it requires me to have: "Experience developing and debugging applications in the Microsoft .NET environment. However, extensive programming experience is not required." Seeing that i'm a newb at computers, I see that i am not qualified to utilize this Debugger.
So my question is, can someone tell how i have to use this Debugger? Since i have not a clue. :) Btw i'm running on Vista Home Premium

P.S.: I have no idea if this is the right forum.

Edited by CodeX, 03 April 2010 - 03:46 PM.

Advertisements