Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

PLEASE WHERE I CAN GET BACK THE MATRIALS?

• Please log in to reply

eno.s

eno.s

• Pip
  • 4 posts
i don't know ifu can help me... since i don't know where to post!
i have a acer aspire 5732z 64bit with windows 7 home premium and upgraded to ultimate with anytime upgrade key. i dont know why and how using windows 7 manager of yamicsoft, my laptop go in tilt ... it shows only acer logo and black screen after reboot. after done some trying with F2, F12, the repair, boot, safe mode, diagnosis tests(nothing find!), fixsis error, check for consisty...etc i mean all the service that shows automaticly on windows 7 to repair it and to start normally the laptop. nothing work! all i can get was only the start with the logo of windows 7 and after again the black screen (there where it supposed to be the welcome sreen with the pass asking) and nothing just the mouse pointer and it stays so for hours.
Now i've done backup with backup disc, conserving all the documents. now they are at a folder C:\Backup. after i change the folders admin properties. i can now accsess almost all the file ( cause other says u have no privelage to enter) but the most important thing that i want is the matrial that the YoSafe of MyWinLocker has inside. they are some photos and videos of my granma which passed away somedays ago that i want with any cost. BECASE ARE HER LAST DAYS!. CAN U HELP ME PLEASE WHERE I CAN GET BACK THE MATRIALS?

Advertisements

eno.s

eno.s

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
http://www.geekstogo...LS-t273029.html