Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

Sound chops

• Please log in to reply

• Pip
  • 1 posts

I have problems with my sound. Lets say that I play mp3īs on my computer and listen to it either in my speakers or in my head phones, the sound seems to loose signal and chops every milli second or something like that.
I have Creative SB Audigy 2 but when I encounted the "chop, chop"-problem I unactiveted it and used the SoundMAX integrated digitial audio, but the problem still exists.
I donīt think its the cables or ports because I have the same problem with the sound out of my speakers as the sound in my head phones and I also changed ports for the cable when I switched from Creative to SoundMAX since you have to because of their different position in the computer.
I have tried both Winamp and Windows media player, still Chop, chop.

Anyone who knws a solution to my problems and I would be most thankful