Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

HELP PLS

• Please log in to reply

aabbcc111

aabbcc111

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hi, i'm new here and i don't really know much about computers. I'm quite positive i have a virus/trojan in my computer. The day before yesterday my AVG detected some trojan or host thingy, which i thought i healed, but the next morning (and today), when i turned on my computer i realized that my windows security center was turned off and couldnt be turned on, and that my AVG has "no active components". I've tried to reinstall aVG but it didnt work.

I've also tried to follow to steps listed in Malware and Spyware Cleaning Guide, but when i try to run Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware setup, i get a blue screen. Can anyone please help me with this? Thanks so much!!!!

Advertisements