Please download OTM
- Save it to your desktop.
- Please double-click OTM to run it. (Note: If you are running on Vista, right-click on the file and choose Run As Administrator).
- Copy the lines in the codebox below to the clipboard by highlighting ALL of them and pressing CTRL + C (or, after highlighting, right-click and choose Copy):
- Return to OTM, right click in the Paste Instructions for Items to be Movedwindow (under the yellow bar) and choose Paste.
- Click the red Moveit! button.
- Copy everything in the Results window (under the green bar) to the clipboard by highlighting ALL of them and pressing CTRL + C (or, after highlighting, right-click and choose copy), and paste it in your next reply.
- Close OTM and reboot your PC.
Note: If a file or folder cannot be moved immediately you may be asked to reboot the machine to finish the move process. If you are asked to reboot the machine choose Yes
. In this case, after the reboot, open Notepad
(Start->All Programs->Accessories->Notepad), click File->Open, in the File Name box enter *.log
and press the Enter
key, navigate to the C:\_OTMoveIt\MovedFiles
folder, and open the newest .log file present, and copy/paste the contents of that document back here in your next post.