Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

help me!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

xmetalheartx

xmetalheartx

• Pip
  • 3 posts
okay well yeah, im a newbie :tazz: and i know hacking is bad, and wrong and blah! but i really need some help here! see i have been being harrassed for over 7 months, "they" will not tell me their name(s)! And they tell me they can see me coming in and out of my house and that they are screwing around with my boyfriend i love deeply. Now all i have is their e-mail, because they were stupid enough to make one. But the e-mail was only made to harrass me and my boyfriend. My friend already did a little bit of a search and all he found out was that they live in the town i live in, and that they live near the school i go to. I just need help!! Please oh please will someone help me!!!??

Advertisements

S A A B

S A A B

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 486 posts
not so nice...

What kind of help do you need?
cameras?
you wanna hack their email adresses?

lemme know.

austin_o

austin_o

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 2,089 posts
The kind of help you need is not available here.

xmetalheartx

xmetalheartx

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
i need to figure out who they are, like where they live but i only have an e-mail address... you dont understand they have been making my life a living [bleep]!!

S A A B

S A A B

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 486 posts
What kind of help do you REALLY need? Want me to chase them down the street and out of town for you? What do they do to make your life a living bleep? I don't think you can find out who they are just by their names..

I'm sorry i cant really help but good luck

xmetalheartx

xmetalheartx

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
no problem. the way they are making my life so bad is because they are not telling me their names and they are just harrassing me, like sending me e-mails telling me that they are watching me come in and out of my house, and just playing around with my mind. It has been going on for over 7 months!

mpfeif101

mpfeif101

Member 1K

• Retired Staff
  • 1,411 posts
Block their email address and don't get all worked up about it. If it continues, call the cops. Sorry, but we can't help you with this here. Topic closed.