Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

scratchy audio

• Please log in to reply

sknyc

sknyc

• PipPip
  • 41 posts
Hello,

My fujitsu windows XP machine (a laptop--P7120) is giving me problems with the audio.

It happened couple of days ago. The audio suddenly became scratchy, and sometimes it seems as though it is being stretched.

I have another problem and that is my (office 2003)outlook connector is having a problem when I open it. I get a pop-up message saying that the data file was not closed properly. It takes around 30-60 seconds on a good day and more on worse to get to my messages. This started about 3 weeks ago -- I week after I downloaded service pack 3.

This problem and the slowness of my machine prompted me to assume that I had a virus. I went to Virus, Spyware and Trojan Removal forum for help. My machine did not have a problems with viruses. But the slowness has reduced.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

sknyc

Advertisements