Edited by Massivem69, 20 April 2010 - 09:01 AM.
Posted 20 April 2010 - 08:59 AM
Posted 20 April 2010 - 09:20 AM
Posted 20 April 2010 - 09:37 AM
Posted 20 April 2010 - 09:39 AM
to fix it with out the disc....if i had the disc i could fix it
Edited by Massivem69, 20 April 2010 - 09:44 AM.
Posted 20 April 2010 - 04:25 PM
This will allow you to burn a Recovery Console CD:
- Download the recovery_console_cd.zip from here to your drive and unzip it to it's own folder.
- Download the correct floppy disk setup package for your operating system from Microsoft and save it to the folder you extracted the zip to.
- Rename the floppy disk setup package to Bootdisk.exe
- Insert a blank CD into your burner.
- Now just double click the RecoveryCD.bat file and follow the prompts to burn a CD that will allow you to boot to the recovery console.
Posted 20 April 2010 - 06:55 PM
Then use Burncdcc in my signature to burn the iso to the CD.
If you don't have a burning program that will burn .ISO files get burncdcc from my signature below ..a small FAST no frills iso burning program...
NOTE...do not put a blank cd in until burncdcc opens the tray for you
1. Start BurnCDCC
2. Browse to the ISO file you want to burn on cd/dvd ....
3. Select the ISO file
4. click on Start
Boot to the CD...let it finish loading.
When the "Welcome to Setup" screen appears, press R to start the Recovery Console.
Then, follow the steps from Repair Windows XP,:
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users