I have several issues going on with my computer.
1) Start Taskbar and all start up icons are not showing up. All desktop icons are there but can't use the Start button.
2) When I try to open a program from the desktop i get a pop up window asking to choose the program you want to use to open this file. When I right click on desktop icons/properties get the message: Control panel: C:\windows\system32\rundll32.exe application not found
3) None of the control panel icons work, get the same rundll32.exe message
4) Can not get the internet to come up so hard to download any fixes.
5) When i go to task manager - new task and try to type anything in and hit enter I get the same message asking to choose the program you want to use to open this file.
6) I have Malwarebytes anti-malware but when i click on it i get the error message: failed to load control vbalGrid from vbalsgrid6.ocx
So I have been reading some fixes but they all require either to download some program, which i can't do since no internet, or type coding into task manager which i can't do b/c of the error message about which program to use.