Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

General Error Has Occured # 2130932483

• Please log in to reply

navigator99

navigator99

• Pip
  • 2 posts
I have a HP Pavilion Desktop # a6230n PC, my CD/DVD burner is a ATAPI DVD A DH16A3L SCSI CD ROM DEVICE WHEN I TRY BURNNING A DVD I GET THE ERROR MESSAGE GENERAL ERROR HAS OCCURED # 2130932483. THIS HAS JUST STARTED HAPPENING RECENTLY. I AM RUNNING WINDOWS 7 AND IT WAS FINE UNTIL I HAD TO REINSTALL MY OPERATING SYSTEM AFTER A CRASH CAUSED BY UNKNOWN REASONS. IS THERE ANY ASSISTANCE YOU CAN GIVE ME?

Advertisements

phillipcorcoran

phillipcorcoran

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,293 posts
Welcome to geeks to go!

First off, please do not use capitals when posting. This is the online equivalent of shouting and is considered to be rude and unacceptable behaviour. Chances are your post will simply be ignored because you shouted.

Try using a different brand of disc.
Use a slower burning speed.
Try different burning software (for free ones type free burning software into google search bar

navigator99

navigator99

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
I am very sorry about using the capital letters, I meant no disrespect, only to emphisise my frustration. I will try you comments. Thank you very much.

diabillic

diabillic

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,370 posts
Try CDBurnerXP