Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Website Downloads

• Please log in to reply

weather_boy2010

weather_boy2010

• Pip
  • 4 posts
I have a weather website and I have several videos of Severe Weather that I want to make avaliable for downloading. How can I make this possible? I want to have a link on my webpage that when someone clicks it, it will open the little window that asks if it wants to download it and then they can decide. How can I do that? Also I am wondering how I can make the images from one webpage, which changes everyday, be on my page and change everyday without me having to do it manually. Could someone help me with these things? Thanks!

P.S: I use geocities for my webpage. The webpage that I want the images from are: Storm Prediction Center

:tazz: ;) ;) :) :) :) :yeah: :beer: :woot: :wave: :D

Advertisements

S A A B

S A A B

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 486 posts
Sorry, cant helo you but cool website man!

keep it up

ditto

ditto

- i pwn n00bs -

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,260 posts
just link to the file (movie) you want them to download

Guest_jake6535_*

Guest_jake6535_*
If you do want them to be able to view it inside the page, let me know. I can tell you how to do that. (or someone else here, whoever can be quicker to assit you. :tazz: )

Spike3

Spike3

• PipPipPip
  • 155 posts
Hi,

Best bet is just create a link to it within the site, it will then open in the default movie viewer. However just double check your bandwidth with your isp, there's nothing more annoying than trying to download a vid/mp3 and getting the bandwidth exceeded!

Cheers

Spike