Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Getting back old topics

• Please log in to reply

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown

• PipPip
  • 34 posts
ok well there was a topic i opened up about a dll. error and to delete a certain file to sort this. it hasn't happened again but i wanted to get this back for if it does in the future because deleting the file worked :) is there any way i can get my topic back, just like people get there messages emailed to them cant i get my topic?

Advertisements

RKinner

RKinner

Malware Expert

• Expert
  • 24,625 posts
  • MVP
If you look at your name to the left of your post you will see a down arrow to the right of your name. Click on it and it will have an option
Find Member's Topics. If you click on it you will see a list of the topics you have posted on this board. I assume the one you are looking for is:

http://www.geekstogo...lp-t271662.html

Ron

Kaylee Brown

Kaylee Brown

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts
yes it was!
thank you :)