To further this a little more please do the following:Download Autoruns from the link in my signature below:
1: Extract the Autoruns Zip file contents to a folder.
2: Double-click the "Autoruns.exe".
3: Click on the "Everything" tab
4: Remove any entries that mention "File Not Found"
by right-clicking the entry and select Delete.
5: Go to File
then to Export As
in some versions.
6: Save AutoRuns.txt file to known location like your Desktop
7: Attach to your next reply.
Download and install Free Everest Home Edition
1: In left pane expand Computer
2: Click once on Summary
3: In upper menu, go Report
4: And then to Quick Report-Summary
5: Save it in text file, and paste it in your next post.
Click the +
by computer, click on Sensor
. Get a screenshot and post it so I can check your temps and voltages...DO NOT INCLUDE ANYTHING UNDER THE LINE THAT SAYS "DEBUG- PCI"
(The download link is to the right), and install it. Once it's installed, run the program and post here the information it shows.
The information I want you to post is the stuff that is circled in the example picture I have attached.
To make sure we are getting all the correct information it would help us if you were to attach a screenshot like the one below of your Speedfan
To do a screenshot please have click on your Print Screen on your keyboard.
- It is normally the key above your number pad between the F12 key and the Scroll Lock key
- Now go to Start and then to All Programs
- Scroll to Accessories and then click on Paint
- In the Empty White Area click and hold the CTRL key and then click the V
- Go to the File option at the top and click on Save as
- Save as file type JPEG and save it to your Desktop
- Attach it to your next reply