Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

playback/recording resource has been fully occupied!

• Please log in to reply

jameszanuz

jameszanuz

• Pip
  • 4 posts
Hello everyone!

I don't know if its the right location of my problem but i really need help badly.. Please is there any one who encounter like this problem [b]"playback/recording resource has been fully occupied!" [/b]if yes,
Please give me a hand! coz i think i tried everthing, i reformat my pc, i update all my drivers to become latest, then update Bios, change to defult setting my cmos,, uninstall the new driver then install the old one but nothing works... pls!! help me!

Thanks a lot!

Advertisements

Alzeimer

Alzeimer

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,331 posts
This is usually a message to tell you that the resource (Line in, line out, Mic, Front Jacks) is used by something else, please verify the connection of your speakers, Mic ect.

jameszanuz

jameszanuz

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
Thanks!

I realy hope that it would be that simple, but its not,, what i did was i disassembled my CPU then i cleaned the motherboard and also i double check the Mic, line out,line in, ect. input,, then i assemble it again,, wooooosss, nothing happens oh my! i realy don't know what is next!! my mother board is MSI K9VGM-V ,, maybe its time to buy a new one or maybe a sound card insted of motherboard, i tried also burnintest software hoping that it can detect what is the problem but the result is ,, the motherboard is in good condition,, i'v search the net hoping that i can find a sulotion but it turns out nothing,, plsss!!! is there anyone there who encouter the problem like mine plss! let me know what exactly you did to resolve the problem..thanks a lot!!

thanks!

Alzeimer

Alzeimer

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,331 posts
Your card is that:

Chipset integrated by Realtek® ALC883
- Flexible 8-channel audio with jack sensing
- Compliant with Azalia 1.0 Spec

Apparently the motherboard also has onboard legacy audio as well as the realtek one. It needs to be disabled in the bios so that only the realtek is enabled.

Someone fix their problem doing that maybe you can try it for yours.

Hope it helps

jameszanuz

jameszanuz

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
Thanks!

My Audio Driver is Realtek High Definition Audio , and there is no onboard legacy audio in the bios, i'v been there configuring it one by one at the bios and there is no onboard legacy audio,, im so sad .. i'n been a computer technician here in the philppines for almost five years and also a cellphone technician,, but this is the very first time i encounter this kind of problem. thats why i don't know where to turn too or ask,, cause all my of my technician friends also dosn't know what to do,, all just "buy a new sound card.. ahhhh mannn,,,
im so tired ever since i posted my question or asking help rather ,, i didn't get to sleep, i tried everything i know,, i reheat the hole mic, line out, line in etc. input and even replace it with another one from the junk board i had here,, its the same nothing happens,, it seem like im give up .. but when i saw your reply i get the chance again that someone or somebody can help find or fix the problem.

Thanks a lot for your reply friend!

Alzeimer

Alzeimer

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,331 posts
I do not know if you have your front audio connected or not but I saw this and maybe it might help

MSI Reminds You...
If you do not want to connect to the front audio header, pins 5 & 6, 9 & 10 have
to be jumpered in order to have signal output directed to the rear audio ports.
Otherwise, the Line-Out connector on the back panel will not function.

jameszanuz

jameszanuz

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
Thanks!

I know this jumper,, im using the front audio too before it happend and i know how to configure the jumper also if i will not going to use the front socket,, ohh my thanks a lot for everything alzeimer!,
maybe i'll buy a new sound card,, that's the only choice,, but for now i'm glad and happy,, i really appreciate you! thank you very much! hope that you continue doing this to others.

Thanks!