Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Safe Mode...Not Happening

• Please log in to reply

Far From Geek

Far From Geek

• PipPip
  • 49 posts
Discovered a problem when trying to run TFC. When I ran TFC it would hang at “shutting down” while restarting. I ran TFC a couple of times and would hang at the shutting down. After I manually shut it down and restarted it the last time I wanted to see if it would shut down without hanging in the safe mode. So when booting to the safe mode I got the BSOD IRQL_NOT_EQUAL_OR_LESS THAN, 0X0000000A stop code. It did not give any reference as to what was the problem. From what I could find the 0xA is either a hardware or software problem. I got the computer as a freebee and the only thing I am aware of it that the previous owner was having issue and had a new HDD put in and the OS (XP) reinstalled. I don’t know if that is where the issue originates or if the 0xA thing has been since I’ve had it as this is the first time I tired to use the safe mode. Next are a few of the things I have done concerning this safe mode issue:

TFC - Uninstalled program and still got 0xA

Memory - I’ve seen in a few posts that the memory might be the cause. There are 2 memory slots and both have a 1GB stick in each. The system can handle up to 2 GB of memory. I tried 1 memory stick (A) in each slot and got 0xA each time. Tried the other memory stick (B)in each slot and again got the 0xA each time. I tired a memory stick © from my other computer ( I checked with the crucial sight and they use the same memory) in each slot and again got the 0xA

Startup - There were some posts that talked about disabling the startups with msconfig so I gave that a try and still got the 0xA.

WhoCrashed - Nothing listed there.

The system info is:

Manufacture - RAM Technologies
XP Home Edition SP3
CPU 2.67 GHz
1.96 GB RAM

The computer works just fine. I have not experienced any problems with it other than the safe mode issue.

I am not sure where to go from here. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Advertisements

Broni

Broni

Kraków my love :)

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,300 posts
Download BlueScreenView
No installation required.
Double click on BlueScreenView.exe file to run the program.
When scanning is done, go Edit>Select All.
Go File>Save Selected Items, and save the report as BSOD.txt.
Open BSOD.txt in Notepad, copy all content, and paste it into your next reply.

Far From Geek

Far From Geek

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts
Downloaded the BlueScreenView zip file, extracted the files, ran BlueScreenView. The window opened but nothing was displayed. For grins I went to edit>select all then file but save selected items was grayed out.

Broni

Broni

• 12,300 posts
Make sure, your settings are correct...

1. Click Start, point to Settings, and then click Control Panel (Start>Control Panel in Vista).
2. Double-click System.
3. Click (Advanced system settings link in Vista, then --->)the Advanced tab, and then click Settings under Startup and Recovery.
4. Make sure, there is a checkmark in Write an event to the system log.
5. In the Write debugging information list, click Small memory dump (64k) (128K in Windows 7).

Far From Geek

Far From Geek

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts
Went to control panel, system, advanced tab, startup & recovery settings and found Write an event to the system log was checked. Small memory dump (64k)was selected in the Write debugging information.

Broni

Broni

• 12,300 posts
Open Windows Explorer.
Navigate to: C:\Windows\Minidump folder.
Do you have any .dmp files there?

Far From Geek

Far From Geek

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts
I opened Windows Explorer and got to C:\Windows and found no Minidump folder. I did a search on the C:\ drive for *.dmp files but found nothing.

Broni

Broni

• 12,300 posts
Hmmm....interesting.
Create that folder, attempt to restart in safe mode to force BSOD, go back to normal mode and check the content of Minidump folder.

Far From Geek

Far From Geek

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts
Created the Minidump folder so now there is a C:\Windows\Minidump. Did a restart into safe mode and got the BSOD 0xA. Restarted normally and went to the Minidump folder and found it empty.

Broni

Broni

• 12,300 posts
Go Start>Run ("Start Search" in Vista/7), type in:
sfc /scannow
Click OK (hold CTRL, and SHIFT, hit Enter in Vista/7).
Have Windows CD/DVD handy (with Vista/7, most likely, you won't need it).
If System File Checker (sfc) will find any errors, it may ask you for the CD/DVD (rarely in Vista/7 case).

Advertisements

Far From Geek

Far From Geek

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts
Ran System File Checker. It ran for a bit and then asked for the XP disk. I inserted the disk and SFC ran a little longer then a pop up window appeared saying I needed to insert the disk as some DLL files need to be loaded. I clicked on the "Retry" button but no go. Then clicked the info button and it said either had wrong XP disk or CD drive was not working. I opened “My Computer” and only the C:\ and floppy drive were listed...no CD drive. I took out the XP disk & rebooted which then restored the CD drive. Once again ran SFC, it ran for a bit & asked for XP disk, inserted disk ran a bit longer than the first attempt and then got window asking for XP disk, Opened my computer and CD drive was missing. It appeared again after reboot. I tried SFC a few more times but would it did not progress any further than what was made on the second attempt. A couple of times it didn’t progress as far as the second attempt so it is not happening at a specific location. Things are getting really interesting.

Broni

Broni

• 12,300 posts
I suppose, it may be a good idea to try repair installation: http://www.geekstogo...ws-XP-t138.html

Far From Geek

Far From Geek

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts
Did the XP repair. Sorry for the delay but wanted to wait until the kids were done with school just in case things didn’t go well. After the repair, Safe Mode still brought the BSOD 0xA. Tried 3 times and got BSOD each time but neither WhoCrashed or Blue Screen View listed anything. Checked the Minidump folder but nothing their either. Did a search on the HDD to see if the .dmp files were ending up in a different folder but none were found. Checked settings under Startup and Recovery and had to change from Complete Memory Dump to Small Memory Dump (64kb). Booted to Safe Mode got BSOD and no dump files were listed for either Blue Screen View or WhoCrashed.

Broni

Broni

• 12,300 posts
Hmmm...

Download SafeBootKeyRepair by sUBs and save it to your desktop.
Double-click SafeBootKeyRepair.exeto run it.
Follow any prompts that may appear then post the log it produces.

Far From Geek

Far From Geek

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts
Here is the log:

Reg export of SafeBoot key after repair:
========================

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\control\safeboot]
"AlternateShell"="cmd.exe"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\control\safeboot\Minimal]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\control\safeboot\Minimal\AppMgmt]
@="Service"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\control\safeboot\Minimal\Base]
@="Driver Group"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\control\safeboot\Minimal\Boot Bus Extender]
@="Driver Group"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\control\safeboot\Minimal\Boot file system]
@="Driver Group"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\control\safeboot\Minimal\CryptSvc]
@="Service"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\control\safeboot\Minimal\DcomLaunch]
@="Service"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\control\safeboot\Minimal\dmadmin]
@="Service"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\control\safeboot\Minimal\dmboot.sys]
@="Driver"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\control\safeboot\Minimal\dmio.sys]
@="Driver"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\control\safeboot\Minimal\dmload.sys]
@="Driver"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\control\safeboot\Minimal\dmserver]
@="Service"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\control\safeboot\Minimal\EventLog]
@="Service"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\control\safeboot\Minimal\File system]
@="Driver Group"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\control\safeboot\Minimal\Filter]
@="Driver Group"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\control\safeboot\Minimal\HelpSvc]
@="Service"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\control\safeboot\Minimal\Netlogon]
@="Service"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\control\safeboot\Minimal\PCI Configuration]
@="Driver Group"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\control\safeboot\Minimal\PlugPlay]
@="Service"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\control\safeboot\Minimal\PNP Filter]
@="Driver Group"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\control\safeboot\Minimal\Primary disk]
@="Driver Group"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\control\safeboot\Minimal\RpcSs]
@="Service"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\control\safeboot\Minimal\SCSI Class]
@="Driver Group"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\control\safeboot\Minimal\sermouse.sys]
@="Driver"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\control\safeboot\Minimal\sr.sys]
@="FSFilter System Recovery"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\control\safeboot\Minimal\SRService]
@="Service"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\control\safeboot\Minimal\System Bus Extender]
@="Driver Group"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\control\safeboot\Minimal\vds]
@="Service"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\control\safeboot\Minimal\vga.sys]
@="Driver"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\control\safeboot\Minimal\vgasave.sys]
@="Driver"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\control\safeboot\Minimal\WinMgmt]
@="Service"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\control\safeboot\Minimal\{36FC9E60-C465-11CF-8056-444553540000}]
@="Universal Serial Bus controllers"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\control\safeboot\Minimal\{4D36E965-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}]
@="CD-ROM Drive"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\control\safeboot\Minimal\{4D36E967-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}]
@="DiskDrive"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\control\safeboot\Minimal\{4D36E969-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}]
@="Standard floppy disk controller"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\control\safeboot\Minimal\{4D36E96A-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}]
@="Hdc"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\control\safeboot\Minimal\{4D36E96B-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}]
@="Keyboard"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\control\safeboot\Minimal\{4D36E96F-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}]
@="Mouse"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\control\safeboot\Minimal\{4D36E977-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}]
@="PCMCIA Adapters"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\control\safeboot\Minimal\{4D36E97B-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}]
@="SCSIAdapter"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\control\safeboot\Minimal\{4D36E97D-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}]
@="System"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\control\safeboot\Minimal\{4D36E980-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}]
@="Floppy disk drive"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\control\safeboot\Minimal\{533C5B84-EC70-11D2-9505-00C04F79DEAF}]
@="Volume shadow copy"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\control\safeboot\Minimal\{71A27CDD-812A-11D0-BEC7-08002BE2092F}]
@="Volume"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\control\safeboot\Minimal\{745A17A0-74D3-11D0-B6FE-00A0C90F57DA}]
@="Human Interface Devices"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\control\safeboot\Network]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\control\safeboot\Network\AFD]
@="Service"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\control\safeboot\Network\AppMgmt]
@="Service"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\control\safeboot\Network\Base]
@="Driver Group"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\control\safeboot\Network\Boot Bus Extender]
@="Driver Group"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\control\safeboot\Network\Boot file system]
@="Driver Group"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\control\safeboot\Network\Browser]
@="Service"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\control\safeboot\Network\CryptSvc]
@="Service"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\control\safeboot\Network\DcomLaunch]
@="Service"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\control\safeboot\Network\Dhcp]
@="Service"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\control\safeboot\Network\dmadmin]
@="Service"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\control\safeboot\Network\dmboot.sys]
@="Driver"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\control\safeboot\Network\dmio.sys]
@="Driver"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\control\safeboot\Network\dmload.sys]
@="Driver"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\control\safeboot\Network\dmserver]
@="Service"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\control\safeboot\Network\DnsCache]
@="Service"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\control\safeboot\Network\EventLog]
@="Service"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\control\safeboot\Network\File system]
@="Driver Group"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\control\safeboot\Network\Filter]
@="Driver Group"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\control\safeboot\Network\HelpSvc]
@="Service"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\control\safeboot\Network\ip6fw.sys]
@="Driver"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\control\safeboot\Network\ipnat.sys]
@="Driver"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\control\safeboot\Network\LanmanServer]
@="Service"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\control\safeboot\Network\LanmanWorkstation]
@="Service"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\control\safeboot\Network\LmHosts]
@="Service"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\control\safeboot\Network\Messenger]
@="Service"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\control\safeboot\Network\NDIS]
@="Driver Group"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\control\safeboot\Network\NDIS Wrapper]
@="Driver Group"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\control\safeboot\Network\Ndisuio]
@="Service"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\control\safeboot\Network\NetBIOS]
@="Service"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\control\safeboot\Network\NetBIOSGroup]
@="Driver Group"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\control\safeboot\Network\NetBT]
@="Service"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\control\safeboot\Network\NetDDEGroup]
@="Driver Group"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\control\safeboot\Network\Netlogon]
@="Service"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\control\safeboot\Network\NetMan]
@="Service"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\control\safeboot\Network\Network]
@="Driver Group"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\control\safeboot\Network\NetworkProvider]
@="Driver Group"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\control\safeboot\Network\NtLmSsp]
@="Service"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\control\safeboot\Network\PCI Configuration]
@="Driver Group"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\control\safeboot\Network\PlugPlay]
@="Service"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\control\safeboot\Network\PNP Filter]
@="Driver Group"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\control\safeboot\Network\PNP_TDI]
@="Driver Group"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\control\safeboot\Network\Primary disk]
@="Driver Group"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\control\safeboot\Network\rdpcdd.sys]
@="Driver"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\control\safeboot\Network\rdpdd.sys]
@="Driver"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\control\safeboot\Network\rdpwd.sys]
@="Driver"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\control\safeboot\Network\rdsessmgr]
@="Service"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\control\safeboot\Network\RpcSs]
@="Service"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\control\safeboot\Network\SCSI Class]
@="Driver Group"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\control\safeboot\Network\sermouse.sys]
@="Driver"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\control\safeboot\Network\SharedAccess]
@="Service"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\control\safeboot\Network\sr.sys]
@="FSFilter System Recovery"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\control\safeboot\Network\SRService]
@="Service"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\control\safeboot\Network\Streams Drivers]
@="Driver Group"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\control\safeboot\Network\System Bus Extender]
@="Driver Group"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\control\safeboot\Network\Tcpip]
@="Service"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\control\safeboot\Network\TDI]
@="Driver Group"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\control\safeboot\Network\tdpipe.sys]
@="Driver"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\control\safeboot\Network\tdtcp.sys]
@="Driver"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\control\safeboot\Network\termservice]
@="Service"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\control\safeboot\Network\vga.sys]
@="Driver"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\control\safeboot\Network\vgasave.sys]
@="Driver"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\control\safeboot\Network\WinMgmt]
@="Service"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\control\safeboot\Network\WZCSVC]
@="Service"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\control\safeboot\Network\{1a3e09be-1e45-494b-9174-d7385b45bbf5}]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\control\safeboot\Network\{36FC9E60-C465-11CF-8056-444553540000}]
@="Universal Serial Bus controllers"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\control\safeboot\Network\{4D36E965-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}]
@="CD-ROM Drive"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\control\safeboot\Network\{4D36E967-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}]
@="DiskDrive"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\control\safeboot\Network\{4D36E969-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}]
@="Standard floppy disk controller"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\control\safeboot\Network\{4D36E96A-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}]
@="Hdc"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\control\safeboot\Network\{4D36E96B-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}]
@="Keyboard"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\control\safeboot\Network\{4D36E96F-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}]
@="Mouse"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\control\safeboot\Network\{4D36E972-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}]
@="Net"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\control\safeboot\Network\{4D36E973-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}]
@="NetClient"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\control\safeboot\Network\{4D36E974-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}]
@="NetService"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\control\safeboot\Network\{4D36E975-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}]
@="NetTrans"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\control\safeboot\Network\{4D36E977-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}]
@="PCMCIA Adapters"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\control\safeboot\Network\{4D36E97B-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}]
@="SCSIAdapter"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\control\safeboot\Network\{4D36E97D-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}]
@="System"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\control\safeboot\Network\{4D36E980-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}]
@="Floppy disk drive"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\control\safeboot\Network\{71A27CDD-812A-11D0-BEC7-08002BE2092F}]
@="Volume"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\control\safeboot\Network\{745A17A0-74D3-11D0-B6FE-00A0C90F57DA}]
@="Human Interface Devices"

========================