Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Damsel in distress needs geek, I think someone is controlling my mac

• Please log in to reply

mailo333

mailo333

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I don't know much about technical stuff on my mac, but today I had a huge indicator that someone is spying on my mac. There is a guy that has been very fascinated with me for a long time and I have also accepted files from him. Today, when I was going to check my email.I went to gmail.com. All of a sudden his gmail inbox opened. And he has never ever been close to my computer and he has never been to my appartment. If his email inbox opens when I type gmail.com on my computer that must mean that he is in some way on my computer no? And of course I dont have his password and have never logged into his email..... So I am wondering... what can I do? I already used mac scan on my computer, but it only found tracking cookies. This guy is a computer engineer so I guess Im dealing with someone advanced... thats why Im here..hoping to find someone advanced to help me with this problem.... what can I do about it? I have a macbook pro..Thanks in advance! xx

Advertisements