Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

I need a virus

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

• Pip
  • 8 posts
I'm not a learner by reading. I'm a learner by doing. I have a Virtual Machine. And I want to know where/how I can get a virus. So that I can remove it from my virtual machine. This will give me the knowledge I need so eventually I can go through a malware removal academy to help people in public forums.

GeekU Admin

• Administrator
  • 20,917 posts
  • MVP
Forget it - we're in the business of removing viruses. None of the online malware removal schools require you to have experience in removing viruses already, and I don't recommend infecting yourself (even on a VM) in an attempt to learn. Topic is closed.