Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

which is better

• Please log in to reply

jus4jas

jus4jas

• Pip
  • 1 posts
help.purchased dell laptop inspiron 1545 64 bit,3gb dual core pentium t4400 @2.20 ghz windows 7 and half wireless mini card .and portable mini cam & wireless router Promblem i stated on order form ( need wifi access and wireless card) so Dell said sorry in good faith they would send me a replacement at same cost. here is what they sent/ studio 1558 intel (r ) core tm i3 cpu m330 @2.13 ghz with built in webcam, wifi ,wireless card 3 gb , windows 7 ( brand new) now is this a great deal for the same price or have I down graded my needs? please help I need to send the inspiron 1545 back by tuesday if I deceide to keep the exchange !! :) also they both have dvd /cd burner included.

Advertisements

Neil Jones

Neil Jones

Member 5k

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,476 posts
The i3 is newer technology but realistically as far as a laptop is concerned there will be no noticeable difference.