Blue Screen TCPIP.SYS
Posted 25 May 2010 - 03:10 PM
Can you post new SystemLook log?
Also, my computer crashed again this afternoon with the same TCPIP.SYS error data. I also attached the file for that one too.
Edited by Epicregret, 25 May 2010 - 03:12 PM.
Posted 25 May 2010 - 04:04 PM
Let's try again with different file...
Please download OTM
- Save it to your desktop.
- Please double-click OTM to run it. (Note: If you are running on Vista, right-click on the file and choose Run As Administrator).
- Copy the lines in the codebox below to the clipboard by highlighting ALL of them and pressing CTRL + C (or, after highlighting, right-click and choose Copy):
:Processes :Services :Reg :Files C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\tcpip.sys|C:\WINDOWS\winsxs\x86_microsoft-windows-tcpip-binaries_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6002.22283_none_b53aaa1b7ce8560d\tcpip.sys /replace :Commands [purity] [emptytemp] [Reboot]
- Return to OTM, right click in the Paste Instructions for Items to be Movedwindow (under the yellow bar) and choose Paste.
- Click the red Moveit! button.
- Copy everything in the Results window (under the green bar) to the clipboard by highlighting ALL of them and pressing CTRL + C (or, after highlighting, right-click and choose copy), and paste it in your next reply.
- Close OTM and reboot your PC.
Note: If a file or folder cannot be moved immediately you may be asked to reboot the machine to finish the move process. If you are asked to reboot the machine choose Yes. In this case, after the reboot, open Notepad (Start->All Programs->Accessories->Notepad), click File->Open, in the File Name box enter *.log and press the Enter key, navigate to the C:\_OTMoveIt\MovedFiles folder, and open the newest .log file present, and copy/paste the contents of that document back here in your next post.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users