I would suggest you to boot the computer into Safe Mode and check if you get this error message, here are the steps:
1. Restart your computer if it is powered on.
2. Tap the F8 key after your computer initially powers on.
3. Once you see the Advanced Boot Options menu you can stop tapping.
4. Use the up/down arrow keys to highlight your selection.
5. Select Safe Mode and press Enter.
6. You should see drivers loading, and then please wait.
7. You should then be at the Welcome Screen.
8. Logon to your computer using an account with Administrator privileges.http://windows.micro...er-in-safe-mode
Yes, it is possible that external devices may prevent the computer from booting up and giving blue screen error messages.
I would also suggest you to update all the device drivers and chipset drivers from system manufacturer’s website.
I would also suggest you to refer these links and follow the instructions mentioned in these links and check if it helps:http://social.answer...5f-8025233310b3 http://social.answer...cb-5a61a02d8cb4