Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

music

• Please log in to reply

clyde

clyde

• PipPip
  • 29 posts
Listen: I finallt updated my system to XP. I have all the firewall,spyware, and virus protection up to date and ready to pounce. So far my system is squeaky clean. I would like to ask you is there a music download service you like. One that doesn't try to invade my system with malicious or secretive garbage. I have come to trust yous guys and value your opinion. Don't fail me now.

Your humble servant,
Clyde

Edited by clyde, 05 August 2004 - 11:22 AM.

Advertisements

Smokey

Smokey

Member 1K

• Retired Staff
  • 1,423 posts
Are you talking legal or illegal?

Hemal

Hemal

Founding Fart

• Technician
  • 1,470 posts
lol nathan <_<

@geekstogo we don't support illegal music sharing but you can try Sharazaa- its free and doesnt load spyware or malware on your computer

just search for it in google and download it :D

Edited by admin, 05 August 2004 - 03:11 PM.

clyde

clyde

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts
I think above board would be best. I don't mind paying as long as I don't get more than I pay for, if you know what I mean.