Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Compaq pressario v3000

• Please log in to reply

madhu_1983

madhu_1983

• Pip
  • 2 posts
dear friends i need ur help

i am a doctor diagnosing patients nw i need ur help to diagnose my laptop problem.
i have compaq v3745au 2years old working like a charm till yesterday night. Yesterday it refuses to boot up. All LED lights glows for a sec after pressing the power buttons and then suddenly all go off. I tried it many times finally it started working again.
Nw it happening again and again.i m able to start after some 20 attempts. :)
i don't know wts the problem. when it shut down d when its going to hibernate only its happening. is it power problem? My battery is fine and adapter is also fully working good. Never had this problem before.
operating sys: win 7 ; 2.1 ghz AMD turion X64 processor; Nvidia Gforcego M1..; bitdefender antivirus; no software related issues so far. Plssssss help me guys

Advertisements

pcs365_11

pcs365_11

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 43 posts
Pull out the battery and the power charger and hold down the power button for 45 or 50 seconds after that put the battery back in and power supply and check the light. I hope it will work..

madhu_1983

madhu_1983

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
dear friend tht's the first thing i tried without any luck:( hard booting rt?? pls help