See if this helps
To turn on the Language bar, follow these steps:
1. Click Start, and then click Control Panel.
2. Click Date, Time, Language, and Regional Options.
3. Click Regional and Language Options.
4. Click the Languages tab, and then click Details.
5. On the Settings tab, click Language Bar.
6. Click to select the Show the Language bar on the desktop check box, and then click OK.
7. Click OK to close the Text Services and Input Languages dialog box.
The Language Bar at the step on top is disabled...
What to do next?
Thanks in advance.