Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Windows Mail & NTL as server

• Please log in to reply

emma robinson

emma robinson

• PipPip
  • 17 posts
I am wondering if anybody may be able to assist me please. I currently use Vista and Windows mail as a result. I work from home and have 2 emails accounts set up that both sync into windows mail. My server is NTL world who have recently changed to using Google mail (not sure if this is the problem). I can send and receive emails fine from [email protected] but when I try (Now - was working fine) to send emails from my work account, nobody is receiving them - not even when I try to send one to myself. So that I am not batting back and forth between windows mail and google mail (who my employers also use) I have a 'work email' identity set up in windows mail so that although it runs through the ntl server, it looks as though it is coming from my work email. I have the user info set up with my work email address but the reply address and incoming server details are still ntlworld.com.

This has all been working just fine until 3 days ago and I cannot figure out what has happened. I have double checked all account settings but cannot seem to find the issue.

Am probably not explaining the issue incredibly well but not sure how else to explain. Am desperate for help as this is causing carnage from a work point of view.

Thanks in advance and if more info is required in order to try and help - please let me know.

Advertisements