Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

DirectDraw in unavaible

• Please log in to reply

arislan

arislan

• Pip
  • 2 posts
DirectDraw acceleration is not activated. Nor is AGP Texture acceleration. Ive tried to download 9 and 10 but nothing i do changes anything. Im trying to play Jade Dynasty online. There tech support tells me that the directdraw is not active how do i turn it on or get a older version of DirectDraw that works.note(it use to work with my pc but i got a virus and had to reset to factory)if that helps.
I have also been to that site

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/191660

as well the problem is i dont have the tabs that they talk about in both methods!!! windows vista home prem. is the system i have.

Advertisements

peter99

peter99

• PipPipPip
  • 283 posts
Doing a factory reinstall may not have put the drivers from the manufacture’s site
Just the basic windows drivers go to your motherboard or laptop web site and download the latest drivers.

or if it's a seperate agp card go to their web site

arislan

arislan

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
how do i find out if i have a seperate agp card?

peter99

peter99

• PipPipPip
  • 283 posts
A onboard vga/agp will be near the ps2 connections

A vga/agp card will be in a expansion slot near the bottom of the tower

http://www.computerh...n/c/connect.htm

Attached Thumbnails

• back.jpg

Edited by peter99, 08 June 2010 - 04:47 AM.