Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Best Graphics Card Update Quad Q6600 400W

• Please log in to reply

JohnDole

JohnDole

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
Are they easy to install? And will one do the trick or should I grab a second one?

Advertisements

Troy

Troy

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 8,841 posts
They're simply to install, one should be enough. So have you ordered the parts yet?

JohnDole

JohnDole

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
No I haven't I wanted to get all of them into one order. And I wanted to make sure again that you don't see any issues with the hardware I have now and upgrading it with: OCZ ModXStream Pro 700W, XFX 5770 Card and Scythe case fan.

TheWhiteRose000

TheWhiteRose000

• PipPipPip
  • 302 posts
I put two Raedon 5670's in my rig they were 70 a pop from tigerdirect.

JohnDole

JohnDole

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
American? I heard of this before but couldn't find this price Canadian.

TheWhiteRose000

TheWhiteRose000

• PipPipPip
  • 302 posts
You could always use a cost translate device.
And then estimate the shipping on it.

pretty simple.
My girl did it when she bought me a box of cards.

iammykyl

iammykyl

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 7,659 posts
Hi.

A free, up to date currency converter, >

http://pages.ebay.co...yconverter.html

JohnDole

JohnDole

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
I'm 17 I rather just do this Canadian. If it were a couple months later and I had my own credit card I would but I'm sticking with newegg.ca. It is not my paypal I will be using I will be using another persons credit with my cash older than me on this site.

Troy

Troy

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 8,841 posts

No I haven't I wanted to get all of them into one order. And I wanted to make sure again that you don't see any issues with the hardware I have now and upgrading it with: OCZ ModXStream Pro 700W, XFX 5770 Card and Scythe case fan.

Still looking like fantastic choices to me. :)

JohnDole

JohnDole

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
Not sure if its good to ask but does anyone know any good promo codes for newegg.ca with a order over $330.00 Canadian?

Advertisements

JohnDole

JohnDole

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
I'm back. With my following specs I saw a cheaper deal. Do you think it would be better if I get a 5830 http://www.newegg.ca...N82E16814125317 and a 630 Rosewill instead? http://www.newegg.ca...N82E16817182200 Its a better graphics card and a slightly lower PSU with free shipping for the same price. Its 256Bit Graphics, will it still work?

-

Edit: I just bought the original parts. Wondering if what I had above would of been better.

Edited by JohnDole, 27 July 2010 - 08:13 PM.

JohnDole

JohnDole

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
I got the case fan, its so big! I'm not sure how to install it on my case. My case fan is smaller. I just installed the PSU now and only one of my hard drives are detected.

Edited by JohnDole, 28 July 2010 - 01:05 PM.